Sparkle Toes Academy at Toe To Toe Ballet School
For dancers ages 2 & up
NOW ENROLLING FOR OUR 16TH SEASON!
"I like ballet because I can dance to music, play, have fun. It makes me happy and feel like a princess"
- Kate, Age 4
For more information on scheduled classes for dancers ages 3 - 6
please click HERE.
Enchanted Dance (Ages 3 - 5)
REGISTER YOUR DANCER FOR CLASS NOW!
Classes for Dancers Ages 2 & Up
Imagine, Learn, Explore, Create, Begin
Me & My Grownup
*Ages 2 & 3 with a grownup
Oui (Wee) Ballet
* Ages 3 & 4 on their own
Discover Ballet (Williams Bay this fall)
* Ages 3 - 5 on their own
* Ages 4 & 5
Add On Tap for Pre Ballet
* Ages 4 & 5
* Ages 6 - 11
* Ages 7 - 11
Classes run year round and meet one time per week.
* No prior dance experience required
* Age specific curriculum used
* Option to perform in Spring Ballet
* Attend online or in person
* Classroom has viewing windows for parent watching.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)S
1. When do classes begin in fall?
Our new fall session begins September 14
2. Is there something specific my child needs to wear?
Our classes have a recommended dress code to
minimize distractions. All uniform pieces may be
purchased through our online store at
3. Are these classes just for girls, or can boys dance, too?
Boys are welcome to participate. When our boys reach 6 or 7 years of age, we have a men's class just for them
at Toe To Toe Ballet School. Several of our male
students have gone on to dance professionally.
4. Do you have hip hop?
Toe To Toe Ballet School specializes in teaching ballet,
which is the basis of everything dance, and the place
where everyone should begin their dance education.
We sometimes hold hip hop workshops for our older
dancers just for fun. It is not a part of our normal
5. May I have my dancer try a class?
Yes. If the class is at capacity, the trial will have to be
online to ensure we are following safe social distancing
6. How do I reserve a spot for my dancer?
You can reserve a spot online by registering here: